Last Update: January 7, 2019
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
ANY PARTICIPATION IN THIS SITE WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Brule, Nault & Hainley collects information about how you use our Sites by setting and accessing cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small piece of information sent by our Sites that is saved on your hard drive by your computer’s browser. The cookie holds information our Site may need to personalize or enhance your experience and to gather statistical data, such as which pages are visited, the Internet provider’s domain name and the addresses of the sites visited immediately before coming to and immediately after leaving the Sites. The information in the cookie lets Brule, Nault & Hainley trace “clickstream” activity (i.e., the paths taken by visitors to our Sites as they move from page to page) to enable us to better serve our customers by revealing which portions of our Sites are the most popular. We may link the anonymous visitor ID from your cookie to a user ID in our database to help us analyze web traffic and statistics. From time to time, other third party companies may help us with data research and analysis, but they will be prohibited from using that data for any other purpose. You may disable cookies on your browser. Please review your browser’s instructions for doing so. Note that certain features of the Site may not be available if you delete or reject cookies.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Your permission to use our website is conditioned upon the following use, posting and conduct restrictions. You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- Access the website for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as permitted by the normal functionality of the Site
- Collect or harvest any personal data of any user of the Site or the Service
- Use the Site or the Service for the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise
- Distribute any part or parts of the Site or the Service without our explicit written permission (we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of creating publicly-available searchable indices but retain the right to revoke this permission at any time on a general or specific basis)
- Use the Site or the Service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities
- Attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another user person or group
- Use another user’s account without permission
- Intentionally allow another user to access your account
- Provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service
- Make any automated use of the Site, the Service or the related systems, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure
- Bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service, or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of content, or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content accessible via the Service; or
- Publish or link to malicious content of any sort, including that intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
This website and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: GENERAL
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: COPYRIGHT
All content included in or made available through any Brule, Nault & Hainley Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, and digital downloads is the property of Brule, Nault & Hainley or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Brule, Nault & Hainley Service is the exclusive property of Brule, Nault & Hainley and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: TRADEMARKS
All Brule, Nault & Hainley trademarks, in addition to graphics, logos, page-headers, and service names included in or made available through any Brule, Nault & Hainley Service are trademarks or trade dress of Brule, Nault & Hainley in the U.S. and other countries. Brule, Nault & Hainley’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Brule, Nault & Hainley’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users or customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Brule, Nault & Hainley. All other trademarks not owned by Brule, Nault & Hainley that appear in any Brule, Nault & Hainley Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Brule, Nault & Hainley.
EMAIL MAY NOT BE USED TO PROVIDE NOTICE
Communications made through the Service’s email and messaging system will not constitute legal notice to the Site, the Service, or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where legal notice is required by contract or any law or regulation.
USER CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORM
Brule, Nault & Hainley
1334 Mendon Road
Cumberland, RI 02864
Opting out may prevent you from receiving messages regarding the Site, the Service or special offers.
THE SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
RELEASE TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE, THE SERVICE, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, OR DATA, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT RESULT FROM: (A) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (B) THE SERVICE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE; OR (C) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH USE OR WITH ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If you have a dispute with one or more users that you review using the Service, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with the Company must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.